- Study Shows 80% of Women Wear the Wrong Bra Size
- The Third Boob That Won’t Go Away
- Mentor Gets Remainder of MemoryShape Implants Approved
- Go Sientra Go! Breast Implant Company Moves To Go Public
- Saline Injections for Temporary Breast Enlargement
- Gummy Bear or Regular Breast Implant: Which One Is Right for Me?
- Dr. Caroline Glicksman & Dr. Bill Adams teach other surgeons about cohesive implants
- 7 Questions to Ask About Gummy Bear Implants
- Allergan Natrelle Style 410 Breast Implant Receives FDA Approval
- So Many Choices: Picking the Best Implant Shape
- Which is the Best Gummy Bear Implant?
- Three Breast Implant Companies: Which Implant is Best?
- Who is a candidate for highly cohesive breast implants?
- Pros and Cons of Gummy Bear Implants
- Can Highly Cohesive Breast Implants Fail?
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Dr. Steven Teitelbaum featured on RealSelf TV in 2013 candidly answering the question, “Gummy Bear or Regular Breast Implant, Which One is Right for Me?”
Dr. Caroline Glicksman & Dr. Bill Adams recently filmed new material about cohesive gel implants for an American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) online course for plastic surgeons on the use of shaped highly cohesive gel implants. Post by more »
When interviewing plastic surgeon about their level of experience with gummy bear implants, here are 7 questions you should ask. How long have you used gummy bear implants? Checking for the surgeon’s knowledge of long term issues Have you used more »
20 years since it was introduced in Europe and nearly 12 years since clinical trials began in the United States, the Allergan Style 410 breast implant received FDA approval on February 20, 2013. Prior to this time the 410 was more »
The newest generation of highly cohesive gel breast implants comes in variable widths, heights, and projections. This means that the outdated concept of selecting an implant based on volume alone will not work with these newer shaped implants. Shaped highly more »
410 Natrelle™, MemoryShape, or Sientra – which one is best? If you get a group of plastic surgeons around a table and ask this question you just might witness a heated debate. Most of us have tried a variety of different more »
In 2013, Sientra became the first of three breast implant manufacturers to receive an approvable letter from the FDA, finally permitting the sale of the newest generation of shaped highly cohesive gel breast implants in the United States. FDA approval more »
Highly cohesive breast implants are the newest generation of silicone implants used for breast augmentation and reconstruction. The different from the previous generation of implants in that the silicone gel filling the implant has more chemical connections between the silicone more »
What makes these breast implants so special? The shape of the implant is relatively stable, thereby conferring a better and more predictable shape upon the breast. They are always shaped, because if they were round, they would look round. The more »