- Study Shows 80% of Women Wear the Wrong Bra Size
- The Third Boob That Won’t Go Away
- Mentor Gets Remainder of MemoryShape Implants Approved
- Go Sientra Go! Breast Implant Company Moves To Go Public
- Saline Injections for Temporary Breast Enlargement
- Gummy Bear or Regular Breast Implant: Which One Is Right for Me?
- Dr. Caroline Glicksman & Dr. Bill Adams teach other surgeons about cohesive implants
- 7 Questions to Ask About Gummy Bear Implants
- Allergan Natrelle Style 410 Breast Implant Receives FDA Approval
- So Many Choices: Picking the Best Implant Shape
- Which is the Best Gummy Bear Implant?
- Three Breast Implant Companies: Which Implant is Best?
- Who is a candidate for highly cohesive breast implants?
- Pros and Cons of Gummy Bear Implants
- Can Highly Cohesive Breast Implants Fail?
Author Archives: Caroline Glicksman
Dr. Caroline Glicksman & Dr. Bill Adams recently filmed new material about cohesive gel implants for an American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) online course for plastic surgeons on the use of shaped highly cohesive gel implants. Post by more »
The newest generation of highly cohesive gel breast implants comes in variable widths, heights, and projections. This means that the outdated concept of selecting an implant based on volume alone will not work with these newer shaped implants. Shaped highly more »
In 2013, Sientra became the first of three breast implant manufacturers to receive an approvable letter from the FDA, finally permitting the sale of the newest generation of shaped highly cohesive gel breast implants in the United States. FDA approval more »
No breast implant lasts a lifetime; saline implants will always deflate over time, silicone implants will eventually rupture, and both may develop complications such as capsular contracture and malposition. Breast implant complications may be a result of the specific implant more »