- Study Shows 80% of Women Wear the Wrong Bra Size
- The Third Boob That Won’t Go Away
- Mentor Gets Remainder of MemoryShape Implants Approved
- Go Sientra Go! Breast Implant Company Moves To Go Public
- Saline Injections for Temporary Breast Enlargement
- Gummy Bear or Regular Breast Implant: Which One Is Right for Me?
- Dr. Caroline Glicksman & Dr. Bill Adams teach other surgeons about cohesive implants
- 7 Questions to Ask About Gummy Bear Implants
- Allergan Natrelle Style 410 Breast Implant Receives FDA Approval
- So Many Choices: Picking the Best Implant Shape
- Which is the Best Gummy Bear Implant?
- Three Breast Implant Companies: Which Implant is Best?
- Who is a candidate for highly cohesive breast implants?
- Pros and Cons of Gummy Bear Implants
- Can Highly Cohesive Breast Implants Fail?
Author Archives: Steven Teitelbaum
This is a great story about a new online bra company called True & Co., written with the wonderful snarkiness of Jezebel: Bra Company May Finally Have Your Boobs Figured Out This is important because patients ask for a specific more »
If you haven’t heard about the woman with three boobs, it is an interesting story. The problem with the story is that it isn’t true; it is just a hoax. How do I know? Because it is impossible to make more »
At the time of cohesive gel implant FDA approval a couple of years ago, Mentor only initially received approval for one shape in its range of implants. Why? Because they only tested one shape in their trial. Allergan tested 4 of more »
Sientra is a recent third player in the US breast implant market and they are making the moves now to go public. Kudos to them on a job well done. And they are the only breast implant company to restrict more »
Dr. Teitelbaum was interviewed by the New York Times for a controversial piece about some surgeons using saline injections to temporarily enlarge the breasts for 24 hours. Dr. Steven Teitelbaum, a plastic surgeon in Santa Monica, Calif., and an associate more »
Dr. Steven Teitelbaum featured on RealSelf TV in 2013 candidly answering the question, “Gummy Bear or Regular Breast Implant, Which One is Right for Me?”
When interviewing plastic surgeon about their level of experience with gummy bear implants, here are 7 questions you should ask. How long have you used gummy bear implants? Checking for the surgeon’s knowledge of long term issues Have you used more »
20 years since it was introduced in Europe and nearly 12 years since clinical trials began in the United States, the Allergan Style 410 breast implant received FDA approval on February 20, 2013. Prior to this time the 410 was more »