- Study Shows 80% of Women Wear the Wrong Bra Size
- The Third Boob That Won’t Go Away
- Mentor Gets Remainder of MemoryShape Implants Approved
- Go Sientra Go! Breast Implant Company Moves To Go Public
- Saline Injections for Temporary Breast Enlargement
- Gummy Bear or Regular Breast Implant: Which One Is Right for Me?
- Dr. Caroline Glicksman & Dr. Bill Adams teach other surgeons about cohesive implants
- 7 Questions to Ask About Gummy Bear Implants
- Allergan Natrelle Style 410 Breast Implant Receives FDA Approval
- So Many Choices: Picking the Best Implant Shape
- Which is the Best Gummy Bear Implant?
- Three Breast Implant Companies: Which Implant is Best?
- Who is a candidate for highly cohesive breast implants?
- Pros and Cons of Gummy Bear Implants
- Can Highly Cohesive Breast Implants Fail?
Author Archives: Bruce Van Natta
410 Natrelle™, MemoryShape, or Sientra – which one is best? If you get a group of plastic surgeons around a table and ask this question you just might witness a heated debate. Most of us have tried a variety of different more »
Due to the fact that highly cohesive implants have been nicknamed “gummy bear” implants, many people believe that, as a soft solid material, they cannot leak. While it is true that the material filling highly cohesive implants is not liquid, more »
It’s easy to get excited about the advantages of highly cohesive form stable breast implants. There’s no question that they are exceptionally good choices for breast reconstruction and extremely small busted patients—offering excellent options for shaping. However, are there patients more »