- Study Shows 80% of Women Wear the Wrong Bra Size
- The Third Boob That Won’t Go Away
- Mentor Gets Remainder of MemoryShape Implants Approved
- Go Sientra Go! Breast Implant Company Moves To Go Public
- Saline Injections for Temporary Breast Enlargement
- Gummy Bear or Regular Breast Implant: Which One Is Right for Me?
- Dr. Caroline Glicksman & Dr. Bill Adams teach other surgeons about cohesive implants
- 7 Questions to Ask About Gummy Bear Implants
- Allergan Natrelle Style 410 Breast Implant Receives FDA Approval
- So Many Choices: Picking the Best Implant Shape
- Which is the Best Gummy Bear Implant?
- Three Breast Implant Companies: Which Implant is Best?
- Who is a candidate for highly cohesive breast implants?
- Pros and Cons of Gummy Bear Implants
- Can Highly Cohesive Breast Implants Fail?
Category Archives: In the Media
This is a great story about a new online bra company called True & Co., written with the wonderful snarkiness of Jezebel: Bra Company May Finally Have Your Boobs Figured Out This is important because patients ask for a specific more »
If you haven’t heard about the woman with three boobs, it is an interesting story. The problem with the story is that it isn’t true; it is just a hoax. How do I know? Because it is impossible to make more »
Dr. Teitelbaum was interviewed by the New York Times for a controversial piece about some surgeons using saline injections to temporarily enlarge the breasts for 24 hours. Dr. Steven Teitelbaum, a plastic surgeon in Santa Monica, Calif., and an associate more »
Dr. Caroline Glicksman & Dr. Bill Adams recently filmed new material about cohesive gel implants for an American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) online course for plastic surgeons on the use of shaped highly cohesive gel implants. Post by more »