- Study Shows 80% of Women Wear the Wrong Bra Size
- The Third Boob That Won’t Go Away
- Mentor Gets Remainder of MemoryShape Implants Approved
- Go Sientra Go! Breast Implant Company Moves To Go Public
- Saline Injections for Temporary Breast Enlargement
- Gummy Bear or Regular Breast Implant: Which One Is Right for Me?
- Dr. Caroline Glicksman & Dr. Bill Adams teach other surgeons about cohesive implants
- 7 Questions to Ask About Gummy Bear Implants
- Allergan Natrelle Style 410 Breast Implant Receives FDA Approval
- So Many Choices: Picking the Best Implant Shape
- Which is the Best Gummy Bear Implant?
- Three Breast Implant Companies: Which Implant is Best?
- Who is a candidate for highly cohesive breast implants?
- Pros and Cons of Gummy Bear Implants
- Can Highly Cohesive Breast Implants Fail?
Tag Archives: allergan
At the time of cohesive gel implant FDA approval a couple of years ago, Mentor only initially received approval for one shape in its range of implants. Why? Because they only tested one shape in their trial. Allergan tested 4 of more »
20 years since it was introduced in Europe and nearly 12 years since clinical trials began in the United States, the Allergan Style 410 breast implant received FDA approval on February 20, 2013. Prior to this time the 410 was more »
In 2013, Sientra became the first of three breast implant manufacturers to receive an approvable letter from the FDA, finally permitting the sale of the newest generation of shaped highly cohesive gel breast implants in the United States. FDA approval more »