- Study Shows 80% of Women Wear the Wrong Bra Size
- The Third Boob That Won’t Go Away
- Mentor Gets Remainder of MemoryShape Implants Approved
- Go Sientra Go! Breast Implant Company Moves To Go Public
- Saline Injections for Temporary Breast Enlargement
- Gummy Bear or Regular Breast Implant: Which One Is Right for Me?
- Dr. Caroline Glicksman & Dr. Bill Adams teach other surgeons about cohesive implants
- 7 Questions to Ask About Gummy Bear Implants
- Allergan Natrelle Style 410 Breast Implant Receives FDA Approval
- So Many Choices: Picking the Best Implant Shape
- Which is the Best Gummy Bear Implant?
- Three Breast Implant Companies: Which Implant is Best?
- Who is a candidate for highly cohesive breast implants?
- Pros and Cons of Gummy Bear Implants
- Can Highly Cohesive Breast Implants Fail?
Tag Archives: Valeant
At the time of cohesive gel implant FDA approval a couple of years ago, Mentor only initially received approval for one shape in its range of implants. Why? Because they only tested one shape in their trial. Allergan tested 4 of more »
Sientra is a recent third player in the US breast implant market and they are making the moves now to go public. Kudos to them on a job well done. And they are the only breast implant company to restrict more »